"HOME"Let me go Home
‘Cause I’ve had my run
Baby I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
‘Cause It’ll be alright
And Ill be there tonight
I’m coming back home
8:00 am, Dr Kouretas and the team came in this morning and think that Thatcher is ready to go home. I think they are right, he is so agitated that I think if he was home and more comfortable and his brothers were there to distract him, he would be better off. I asked them to send me home with a little bit of Lortab just so I feel like I have something to help him. They were good with that. Right now he is just on Tylenol and Motrin (Lasix). He is so happy right now. (9:00 am) He will be so happy to be home with his brothers and all of us together again. We want to thank you all for all the wonderful prayers and support. AT THIS TIME we would like you to continue to pray EACH day for the beautiful babies that are in crisis at PCMC right now. How fortunate we are to live in this day and age that we are able to sustain our children with health problems. We are so blessed to have such capable doctors. Please pray for Teagan and Rhett. I know if all the positive energy that was focused on Thatcher can turn now to these beautiful, sweet boys, we can make a difference in their quality of life. We love you all.




No comments:
Post a Comment