Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I LOVE it!! I'm always so tempted to put a big flower or cute bow in Ziff's hair. I think he'd look so cute with all his curls! :)
Thatcher is adorable. Why not do it every once in a while- just make sure Ryan's not home! Just Kidding. YOur boys are adorable Tami!
He'll love you for this when he's older! What a cutie.
That is so funny because I have done the same thing to Roman's hair. However, it is just because I am a sick mom wishing for a little girl. How is Thatcher? We go to the cardiologist on the 11th. I am holding my breath. I wonder if there will ever be a day where I don't worry anymore?
My e-mail address is kelleynr@yahoo.com. So far Roman has not had to be sedated for his echo's but that might change because he isn't always that cooperative. Good Luck!!!
Hey, I think you should try one more time for a girl...he, he. Seems it's more in the water with our friends. Maybe if you hang out with them a little more or drink their water, one of our boys will magically turn into a girl! All I can say is that having my sister Megan's girls for two weeks and now my sister Kinsie's daughter for 10 days, I will keep my boys! The drama around here with girls has been crazy!!!
Post a Comment