Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Take me south, I am sick of this snow!







We love St George! The boys golfed, played tennis, Ryan and I went to Vegas, Thatcher slept, and slept and slept, and Grandma and Grandpa got to watch the boys and get to know them again. I would love to move there. I just need a million dollars! Thanks mom and dad! Nothing better than a "mom-cooked" meal!



2 comments:

Tamera said...

Looks like so much fun - I'm jealous!

Camille said...

You gotta love St.George!! Looks like you guys had fun! I am so glad Thatch is feeling better!

Cabo Pictures

Background