Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Heart Attack!!

Dall has a little girlfriend.

Yes, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Anyway, unfortunately, I LIKE her.
She called me last week and asked if she could come over and "Heart Attack" Dallas' room.

So she did, here are pictures of her decorating and of Dall's reaction.
It was very cute. I feel like it was yesterday when I did this for my boyfriend.
Maybe it was yesterday?

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up! What a cute girl to take care of Dallas on V-day. Good luck with these teenager adventures. I'm not far behind ya!

Cabo Pictures

Background