Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr Potato Head



Sawyer thinks he is funny- and he is.....He took a Mr Potato Head to school for show and tell (for the letter P) and it was also, "P"ajama day and they ate "P"ancakes....anyway, he was getting his pajamas ready for the next day and he asked me to come look at something "funny"....this is what I saw....his very own homemade Mr Potato Head.....




He is soo cute! What a crack up!

2 comments:

Kim Millard said...

I love this kid! I can't wait for him and Mia to get married...OK...I can wait.

Tamera said...

That's hilarious! He's such a funny kid. Tell him Aunt Tamera wants to kiss those cheeks!

Cabo Pictures

Background