Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Teagan's 1st Birthday!










OK, so how cute is this little guy? He is so yummy! I could just eat him up!












We went over to his birthday party for a little while and I made these shirts for Teagan and Thatcher to wear on St Patricks Day. The front says; "I have the luck o' the IRISH!" and the back says: "I'm a HEART HERO!" In honor of the first time they met. For those of you that may not know, they met on St Patricks day while they were both still sedated from their first open heart surgeries. Thatch had the bed next to Teagan and we knew they would be lifelong friends from that day forward.








Thatcher could not get enough of Teagan. He wanted to kiss him all night! We are all a bunch of germ-o-phobes now that we have these heart babies, so although I wanted the picture, I was nervous about the saliva!












These are the cutest little boys I know!


And so are their big brothers! They are also great friends and we are looking forward to a long hot summer to play with their family and ours! Hopefully we will get them on the beach this summer!












2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Hope all went well at the cardiologist. Roman had his visit and for some reason he didn't need and echo. I guess he is doing great though the cardiologist thinks he would like to get a MRI in the next year or so. No more visit for 6 mo. Kelleyn

Traci said...

Hey Tam :) I LOVE that pic of Sawyer and Teagan's big brother! They look like little teenagers! So cute!

Cabo Pictures

Background