Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Harvest

We had the Ziters over for pulled pork sandwiches a few weeks ago. I decided to make all the side dishes from vegetables in my garden. It was delicious. I wanted to throw a picture in here of my beautiful vegi's. We had a great harvest this year, except for the tomatoes, they didn't start ripening until the first frost! I guess that's what happens when you live at the bottom of a mountain! Everything was pretty tasty!
Yep, all of it...all of it out of my garden. Even the carrots that belong on the Monsters vs. Aliens. They were a little deformed....-and rather large-but yummy just the same.

2 comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background