Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Acord Family Halloween Party!

It's Halloween Time! Fred and George Weasley, Marilyn, Elvis, injured soccer player, Indiana Jones and the Boxer.

I LoVe this time of year!I love that everyone goes all out to gear up for this party. I love that it is early and I love that the weather is usually FANTASTIC! We were missing some folks this year, and we added the Incredibles! So much fun! Thanks so much Brian and Gabby for allowing us to converge on your house!

Here is my little boxer...anyone want a piece of this?

Brian made the comment that Dallas really should be commended for the pie eating contest. I mean, come on, that's blueberry pie with a white shirt! Not a drop on it! That's my boy!


So- obviously I am Nick's favorite aunt, because he tattooed a picture of me on his arm!

The Incredibles were able to make it...

Thing 1, Thing 2 and the Old Bat made an appearance.

The Acords and their brood! By the way, Sage is SuperMAN, not Super girl.

And GABBY- bow chicka bow bow....

Oh, Brett Michaels, you're soooo hot! And there is FLAT Kyle!

The heart boys and their dads...so cute!

Linds, Syd and Kenny!

Lots of other pictures but too many to post!

Thanks again Brian and Gabb! Love you truckloads!

1 comment:

The INCREDIBLE Pettit's said...

It was so much fun, thanks for taking us! I feel kind of bad that we ended up the center of the picture.

Cabo Pictures

Background