Raspberry cupcakes with raspberry cream cheese filling with Chocolate chard's.
Mmmmmm...soft and sweet with yummy filling and just enough chocolate to make you NOT sorry that you didn't pick the red velvet ones.
Oreo cupcakes with oreo frosting...these were my least favorite, which is odd because OREO's are my favorite cookie. But they were still delicious. And...to be fair...the other ones were so divine, it was very difficult to win this taste challenge.
Pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes with pumpkin cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with cinnamon and mini chocolate chips. Brytt thought these were so good you could eat them for breakfast.
Red velvet cupcakes with raspberry filling and topped with milk chocolate frosting and (homemade) candy hearts. Delectable.
Red velvet raspberry filled chocolate cupcakes with a heart shaped mini red velvet cupcake on top. Heavenly. These were my favorite. Would you like some?
I made all of these and their frosting and gave them away to some of my favorite people on the same day.
It was my brothers birthday so I made the pumpkin chocolate chip in his honor. (Grandma Ella always made cookies this way at Halloween and we are all addicted. We save them to eat in the Fall. It's almost sacrilegious to make them at any other time of the year.)
Then I made raspberry ones for a friend who had been down lately and let me raid her apricot tree to make a GINORMOUS batch of jam. (Thanks darlin'!)
Then I made the OREO ones for me, well, because after all that cooking, I deserved it- right?
Then I made the Red Velvet ones with the hearts for my heart sister who wasn't feeling very well. She loved them and ate them in front of me. ( I love it when people do that. Then you really know if they like them or not....but seriously, what's not to like?)
Then I gave my dear friend and MOTHER OF THE YEAR (she has 9 kids, 5 brothers and sisters who were adopted a few years ago) some for herself and one for each one in her family. She gobbled them in front of me too! Although, to be fair, she probably has to eat like that when the kids are around or she won't get any! So I am not sure if she liked them, but I think she did.
Anyway, I'm thinking I am going to start selling treats. I need to make some money fast and I love to cook. If you are in the market for some yummy treats...maybe want some tailored to fit your event, please let me know. I would be happy to feed you....errrr "assist" you.
Happy eating!




3 comments:
WOW! Those look amazing!
They are all very, very delicious! Tami is very talented and she even boxes them really cute, I'm so lucky to have her as my friend or am I? (They are all going straight to my butt!)
Yum ... pumpkin chocolate chip and cream cheese frosting. That would definitely go straight to my butt!
Post a Comment