Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Adult Party!

This is the cutest invitation. A little coffin with a red silk blanket inside and the invitation wrapped up like a mummy. I thought they were darling. I had to put them on here. Renee went to so much work for this party and we had a blast! We all "DIED" -some of us better than others. And both Ryan and I guessed who the murderers were!

Me and Ray...


Chuck and Michelle, he was Mexican and she was "Half" Mexican...not that there is anything wrong with that....

Ryan, Kent, Lisa and I at Chuck and Michelle's. We weren't able to stay very long at this party, but it was good to see them.

Lisa, me and Michelle, we have known each other since the 7th grade....that was a long time ago.

This is Renee's brother and his wife. Get it? She is PREGO...and he is the spaghetti and the meatballs. I think next year he should wear a cloud hat and go as "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs". I loved this, so creative!

Me and Ashlie!

Jamie and Ashlie...

The hostess and host of the party....they had their whole family dressed as the Addams Family. They looked darling and I love this picture!

Me and Ryan. Ryan wasn't into smiling this Halloween...he wanted to keep up the "Gangster" attitude. But he really did have fun, I promise.

And the winner for BEST COSTUME goes to.....
Jamee and Jason as BLADES OF GLORY....
They were hysterical and did little stunts on and off through the night.

We had a great time! Cant wait until next year!

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background