Sawyer, Thatch and Skyler
Thatcher went to about 6 houses and then he told me he was cold and we came home. He still has a really hard time regulating his temperature. So we came home and he was Johnny-on-the-spot when the trick-or-treaters showed up. The weather was so nice that we sat out on the porch most of the time. After a little minute, Thatcher took over and I didn't' have to hand out candy anymore. Just had to make sure he didn't give it all away.

This is sucker #7.

It was a lot of fun to have Thatch to ourselves and listen to him tell us stories about the costumes and the kids and the candy. He still signs when he talks, and is easy to understand.

When Sawyer came home, he and Thatch sat on the porch and ate candy, and took care of the trick-or-treaters. Sawyer sat back out of the way a lot and let Thatch do his thing. He told me that he loved watching Thatch and he liked how proud Thatch was when he took care of the kids. I was very impressed that he understood the word PROUD and that he would let Thatch do it instead of muscle his way in. He is truly an amazing blessing in our family.

Ryan even had some of his Tennis girls, Bailey and Amy stop by and trick or treat. I was happy that they stopped by and I think it made Ryan feel as though they enjoyed his company and not just that he bossed them around all season.

My Sadie girl. You know, I love this neighborhood. I love all the kids in it, especially some of the girls, since I don't have my own. But Sadie, she is special. Even if she is a vampire.....!






No comments:
Post a Comment