Don't get me wrong, in no way do I want to think about my little guy getting a tattoo...but isn't this one cool? See how the heart is boot shaped? It is a TOF tattoo. He had several surgeries and now he is an adult and put this tattoo on with the zipper at the top. I think it is great that he is making lemonade out of lemons. Just wanted to share this with you, Ryan found it on the Internet. And, I wanted to show you what an adult TOF scar looks like, pretty good, huh?
Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Calling all heart mommies....
Don't get me wrong, in no way do I want to think about my little guy getting a tattoo...but isn't this one cool? See how the heart is boot shaped? It is a TOF tattoo. He had several surgeries and now he is an adult and put this tattoo on with the zipper at the top. I think it is great that he is making lemonade out of lemons. Just wanted to share this with you, Ryan found it on the Internet. And, I wanted to show you what an adult TOF scar looks like, pretty good, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I actually thinks thats pretty cool to look at. How Thatcher doing?
Cool!!! I saw another cool heart daddy tatoo... I think I saw it done on L.A. Ink.. or something..
Thats awesome! Talk about being proud of what you've been through and who you are! The detail in the tattoo is amazing.
Hugs,
Mike
I am not a big tatoo person, but I have to admit this one is pretty cool.
Post a Comment