This is my silhouette.
This is my teacher, Ms Cameon.
I think she is the bomb.
These are the button quail that we hatched in our school. One of them hatched right during class! They are so small that you cannot release them in Utah. They have to go to a special bird refuge farm. We also watched butterflies transform from caterpillars, went on lots of field trips and wrote in our journal every day.
This is my moms favorite picture because she thinks I look super cool with my hands in my pockets. Plus she thinks I am freakin' darling.
On this yellow paper I answered some questions for my teacher and she read them aloud to the parents.
I am 5 years old.
Sometimes my family calls me Bubba.
My hair is tan and blond.
My eyes are blue. (no....no they are not.)
My favorite color is blue, black, white and yellow. (that's a lot!)
I love to play with my friends at preschool.
My favorite field trip was the Dentist.
My favorite food is broccoli and cauliflower.
If I could be any animal, I would be a gorilla.
When I grow up I want to be a video game player, cause I love video games.




2 comments:
Ugh - I love this little guy so much, I feel like my heart will burst! Tell him I am so proud and excited for him to start Kindergarten.
CONGRATULATIONS SAWYER!!! I sure love that little guy! He acts so grown up for his age! I love his answers to the questions. So cute! Favorite food is broccoli and cauliflower?! That's pretty awesome Tami! :) And I love that he wants to be a video game player when he grows up...so CUTE! Much love!!!!
Post a Comment