Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sawyer-isms



Poor Sawyer, he didn't get to go to his best friends party today because of the dreaded flu (dunt dunt duh....) So Skyler's mom brought him all the pirate "booty" from the party anyway. He was so happy when she brought it over! Thanks Lor!

Anyway, he says the funniest things, here are the latest....

Mom; "Honey, we will get some medicine in you today and you will feel like a million bucks tomorrow....hang in there, OK?"

Sawyer; "OK mom, that's good because today I only feel like one buck."

Sawyer; "I wish I had a beard."

Mom (after the entire dinner table was quiet from the laughter); "Why do you want a beard?"

Sawyer; "Because then I would be fancy."

Complete crack up, all day, every day. I'm going to try to be better (like my friend Kim) at writing this stuff down this summer. Feel free to remind me in the comments field if I forget.

Have a great sunny day!

2 comments:

Tamera said...

He is such a funny kid - all of your boys are great.

Heart Mommy said...

cute cute and SOOOOO DANG Cute.... I love the dessert and sorry about the flu. I think people are way silly about it.(coming from the freak out momma) I think your boys would be darling in pink curly tails.... HAHAHA! No really, just do the basics right?

Cabo Pictures

Background