How cute are these?
I have some friends up the street are so great to me so I took each of them some treats as a thank you, I hope they know how much they mean to me. They have really gone out of there way for our family in many different ways. Thanks Seidel's and Jensens! You are the best!
I just had to make these today. The boys haven't felt well and I thought it would be fun to make something out of the ordinary.
I just had to make these today. The boys haven't felt well and I thought it would be fun to make something out of the ordinary.

Ryan helped me make the cute little trays and cut out the French Fry bags. The french fries were seriously yummy!
Brownie patties, cupcake buns, frosting condiments, sugar cookie french fries, don't forget the salt/sugar!.....whew!
What is even cuter is the little faces that were waiting patiently to enjoy them!





Thatch doesn't get to have so much sugar....but I did make him a plate of "fries", with "ketchup" to which I am happy to say he replied "Mom, MMMMMMMMM!"
Dip... dip... dip... into the ketchup/frosting!
So cute!
He even licked the plate clean!
They were so much fun to make! It took me most the day, and they were way too much sugar for me to enjoy them as a dessert, but they are darling and I would make them again in a heart beat.
They were so much fun to make! It took me most the day, and they were way too much sugar for me to enjoy them as a dessert, but they are darling and I would make them again in a heart beat.








2 comments:
Those are absolutely darling. I want to come over the next time you make them - we'll make it a joint effort.
That is the cutest, most creative thank you treat I have ever seen...seriously!! I didn't know you had such savvy skills Tami!! LOL!! :)
Post a Comment