
OK- So, he also got a new lease on life. Better health and a new chance to be everything he aspires to be. But when Bonnie handed me this T shirt and said; "here you go little guy" I was like, seriously? The poor guy had open heart surgery and all he gets is a T-shirt? NO WAY? No monster truck, no cash prize, no convertible? A T-Shirt? Huh, this blows.
Just kidding, not a very nice thing to pretend your 8 month old is saying, but I thought it was pretty comical. He sure looks cute in his T shirt. Pretty sure he will have a quilt made out of it when he is older for his birthday. I am so blessed. Pretty emotional these days. Just cant believe how incredibly lucky we are. I am SOOOOO in love with my sons! They are all fab! Look out girls, I doubt there are any out there that will match up!




4 comments:
Look at my bro he`s all happy and healthy but all he got was a t-shirt! I mean what is up with that!
But still he`s happy.
-Dakota
Watch your bill...that t-shirt probably cost you about $50! So be happy they didn't give you anything more expensive. ha ha
I'm with you! That is really funny.
True that! No girls willever be good enough for my boys. Sorry I missed you on Friday. Take care, can't wait to spend the summer with you guys. You said hi to me and now you won't be able to get rid of us. When we finally get out of here you will have to come visit us at our house, I mean our germ free zone.
Post a Comment