Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kites and Cookies










(Deep Breath) So.... we are getting back to a somewhat "normal" household. Yesterday our neighborhood had a "Kites and Cookies Social" at the park. (My neighborhood is great that way. They have been very good to us and we LOVE all the people here.) Ryan stayed home with Thatch because he is still under quarantine until the cold season passes. And Dakota, Dallas, and Sawyer and I took our brownies and kites to the park. It was sooo much fun! You would have thought I had never flown a kite before. I can tell you, this is the gift I get- I actually SEE my kids enjoying their life. I SEE them flying a kite. I SEE there little faces. I celebrate each day with them. Don't get me wrong, I did before as well, but nothing like I do now. I am so grateful for my little (and not so little) guys. They are all truly amazing and I am blessed.

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background