Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

He's Not Heavy, He's My Brother



Ok, so it is possible that Thatch "fell" into Sawyer's lap, but he stayed there- just like that until he almost fell asleep. He has a slight cold and his bowels are still not back to what they should be so he is a little cranky today. What is sweet is Sawyer just sat there with him in his lap and rubbed his head and his arm while he watched Seseme Street and Thatcher didnt even try to move. I was running around cleaning. doing laundry, answering the phone, e mailing, and trying to think of things we had not thought about for the fund raiser. I passed by them as I was taking out my bathroom garbage and a warmth came over me. I snapped this picture with my phone because I was afraid the moment would pass and I wouldnt get a photo. I know that later I will be yelling at one of the boys to be nice and not scream (ironic)- but for right now, in this peaceful moment, there is love and harmony in my home. Right now, at this moment I am at peace with my trials and have joy. I stopped cleaning and doing laundry and focused on these two beautiful boys. So, if any of you come over any time soon, just know that I am aware that my house is a little unkept, and I truly dont care.

4 comments:

Matt said...

That is the sweetest pic. What cute boys you have.

Lyndsay said...

Yeah Tami- I love this blog stuff. The pictures are so sweet of your boys- glad all has gone well with Thatcher. Love the video too-

Sunshine Marketing said...

He looks so cute Mom laying there on Sawyers lap. I hope he gets betteer soon he will get better soon I know it.

Sincerly

Dallas nelson


P.S. I love you all so very much see you later.

Sunshine Marketing said...

The fam says hi Mom you know we all appreciate all the hard work you do so I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work that you do I
love you very much i hope ypu see this before i go to bed

Sincerly

Dallas Nelson

love you

Cabo Pictures

Background