Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally! An actual bath!

Finally! A real bath! No more sponge baths for me! I want to SOAK! Kick my feet! Splash Splash Splash! Look how good his incision looks! Can you even fathom it? I cant. He loves his bath tonight! Was so happy to be in the tub with the warm water and all naked! He was so happy! It was almost like he realized that he is on his way to a "normal" life! NORMAL is so different to us now. I think anyone that has ever had a sick child, realizes that normal just means that you don't have to go to the hospital. I am sure I took that for granted before, but no more!!! If any of you out there have family that have sick or disabled children- get your CPR certificate and BABYSIT BABYSIT BABYSIT! That's TRULY what we need. BABYSITTERS that we can feel comfortable leaving our children with. UNLESS you all like crazy people, then, don't do anything! LOL

1 comment:

Sunshine Marketing said...

"Dont worry, be happy!" The best song for this pix.That little boy looks like world peace has just happend in are home!!I`d be happy if I finally got to take a bath too and kick and splash like my little speciel brother!!!

-Dakota

Cabo Pictures

Background