Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Laughter really IS the best medicine....

So sweet....

(This is my first time editing so don't be too critical!)

This is an absolute joy to watch. Please keep praying for his recovery, and please, ALWAYS, pray for those babies that are not home yet. Pray for them to get well, and pray for their parents to stay strong.

All our love,

The Nelsons

4 comments:

Kim Millard said...

That is the cutest thing every! What a sweet little laugh.

Mp said...

Thats so nice to see him laugh like that...his recovery looks like it seems to be going great! These kids are so amazing.

Hugs, Mike

Ryan & Brytten Pettit said...

I'm sitting here in my 3rd floor room, teagan is sleeping. That was so cute, I started to cry, I can't wait to see Teag doing that. Thanks for being such a great friend and a good example, I truly love you guys.
-Brytten

Brenda said...

Thanks for making me cry! That was truly touching.

Cabo Pictures

Background