Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Uh....oh....Guess who's been naughty?

**NOTE TO SELF.. NEVER buy generic baby powder..ALWAYS buy Johnson and Johnson- their lid ALWAYS shuts correctly.

Thatch went to his room the other day because he was in trouble for being naughty. He was in there quite a while. When I went in to check on him, this is what I found.

I'm pretty sure he thinks if HE can't see me, I can't see him.


I didn't want to confuse this situation with the time that Dakota and Dallas did this, so I thought I would write his name in it so we could alllll remember.

"What have I done?"

1 comment:

Tamera said...

Uh-oh ... I remember when Harrison did this to his bedroom! Great photos.

Cabo Pictures

Background