Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Game Night with the Acord's!

Don't you just LOVE Bremen's new style? The girls helped him put it all together.

Addie taught me how to "play" Sweet Home Alabama! She inspired me and I practiced A LOT today. I'm still not any better, but I will keep trying!

The boys all played board games and Sawyer, Jesse, Marlow, Sage and Thatch were all over having fun with whatever they wanted to play.


Had to get a group shot of all these kids "WHAT I LOVE".

What beautiful, healthy, happy people they are. I am so lucky to have them around.

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background