Christmas morning...the boys singing Christmas carols waiting for Ryan to get the camera ready and me to brush my teeth.
I am weeping telling you how amazing these boys are. They truly love each other, and I know they love me. They are the best. This was a very thin Christmas for them, and I never heard one complaint. They were totally fine with the gifts they received. They were so sweet to Ryan and I. They were sweet to each other and they had a great day.
Thatch was a trooper even though the day was really long. We enjoyed breakfast with my folks when they came over and we enjoyed a huge lunch at Ryans folks house. All of his siblings were present except his oldest sister, and all the kids were so much fun. Then we went to my folks and enjoyed another big meal and had both my favorite aunts (uncle), cousins, all nieces and nephews (- Wyatt, and Brittney and her family) and all my siblings. It was so much fun. I cannot imagine enjoying the holidays somewhere else without all the extended family we have here. I am so blessed that my husband understands my priorities. I am so glad that he understands that we live here, not just for us and because I love Utah and all its many outdoor activities, but because our families are here. This is where we raise our children, with family that loves them and gets them. So happy. What a wonderful Christmas.
I have 700 pictures for December....so....NO....I am not going to post them. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment