Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve PJ's!

Grandmas are the best. My mom buys for A LOT of kids for Christmas. She usually makes them all pajamas as well. This year she took a small break and purchased pajamas for the younger kids.

Dakota was in desperate need of those pj's because he grows about an inch every month.

These boys love you Grandma! Thanks for making Christmas Eve as fabulous as Christmas!

My handsome Dall...

little Thatch...


Lovable Sawyer....


And here they are wearing those cute pajamas on Christmas Eve. I love this tradition. I hope that I am able to continue it for my grand kids one day.
Thanks again Grandma.

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background