Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Monday Night Football!

Well, OK, so Brytt and I didn't really watch football...but that was the excuse we used to get together. (he he) The Pettits invited us over for football and Brytt and I did some girl talk and ate some homemade personal pizzas.


Then the littles needed a bath, so in they went!


"Rub-A-Dub-Dub,

Two heart boys in a tub!"



Cute little monkey towels! Even cuter little monkeys!



Sawyer and Mason wanted to play X Box instead of watch football too.

Go Chargers, errr....or whoever is actually playing.....

:)

1 comment:

The INCREDIBLE Pettit's said...

I sure wish we could do it again!

Cabo Pictures

Background