Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Toy Story 1 and 2!

CUTE boys!


Brytt asked the boys and I to go to the double feature of Toy Story in 3D.
Here we are in our SUPER CUTE 3D glasses!
Brytt was much braver than I was and brought both her boys. Teagan was so good! He sat through both movies for 3 hours! Amazing! Mason and Sawyer play so good together and they had a great time at the movies. I am so excited for Toy Story 3! It seems like yesterday Dakota was 3 years old and watching Toy Story every day. So sad that he is 14 now. Time goes so fast!

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background