Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Raspberry Days at Bear Lake
So Brytt and I finally got our full circle moment. Here we are at the beach with our husbands and our boys, and right in the middle of it, our two little heart kiddo's. It is so amazing to sit on the beach and let them play in the sand. Several times throughout the weekend Brytt and I would look at each other and try to keep our composure. We didn't take one second of the time we had for granted. We went out to eat for Brytt's birthday at the Mexican restaurant in town, then on the way home we went to Olive Garden for Brytts birthday as well! Brytt and I even had a "Bear Lake Watch" (Baywatch) moment on the beach! We ran away from our troubles! The guys played football and Mason and Sawyer were off pretending every single second they could. Teagan even took his naps on the beach...sooo cute! I am so blessed to have someone in my life that understands me and gets me - and still likes me for who I am! Love you Pettit's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment