Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Monday, August 31, 2009

My Old Friend

Patrea and I have been friends since the fourth grade. I seriously thought she was one of the most awesome people I knew. We were really close in 6th and 7th grade. She lives in Wyoming and this summer I had the chance to steal her away from her family reunion for an hour and meet up with her in Bear Lake for some chit chat. It was great to catch up with her and meet her kids and husband. We had a lot in common, still after all these years. She looks as beautiful as ever!

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background