Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WOLVERINE, baby!

Sawyer and Mason
Tami and Pretty Bryttie..
OK, so I was WAITING to post this until Brytt sent me the picture of us all at dinner, but she has not posted it yet, so I guess it will have to do without. I may add it later...
Brytt called us and we went to dinner at MacCools and then to see Wolverine. Both of our Ryans loved Logan growing up and Mason is a huge fan of anything superhero. We had a great time and cannot wait to go out with them again!

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background