Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soccer, T-Ball and Baseball

Kota loves soccer, he is definitely my son. He is a very good player too.
Sawyer is still in T Ball. Boy, will I be glad when he can play regular ball. He gets so bored at these games and is really better suited for older kids. What a cutie.

Dallas has some seriously great form. He is such a little stud muffin.
So, the season is almost over...whew. Ryan has graciously agreed to coach TWO teams again and although we love it....it is very chaotic. Wonder how I will juggle it all in 2 years when they are all playing? Thatcher too? Yikes. That may be impossible. I may have to buy two video cameras and hire nanny's to tape the games I cant make it to. Whew, I am tired just thinking about it!


No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background