Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Babies Babies Babies...





So Sweet! Here are the first three beautiful babies I was able to watch come into this world. I was able to hold them and comfort their birth moms in an impossibly traumatic and selfless time. I am so happy for their new families and their mom(s). Happy that we live in a world that parents who want children and parents who are in difficult situations can come together and love a child so much that they are able to think of the child first before themselves. Life is wonderful.

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background