Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mohawk Weekend baby!

Every Memorial Day Weekend for the last 5 years, Ryan has shaved the kids and his own hair into Mohawks for the weekend at Bear Lake. This year was no different.






They are so cute...I mean...COOL!


I had to post this picture of my nephew Bremen and Dall at the cabin....
YES, that is their REAL hair....

Seriously, I don't care who you are...... that is "COOL".

1 comment:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

That isn't just COOL that's SUPER COOL! You guys have so many fun traditions! What awesome pictures!

Cabo Pictures

Background