Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am OFFICIALLY a GREAT Aunt!

Joseph Thayne Boyle is here!

I am officially a GREAT aunt! And I hope to live up to that title.

I wont get to see him physically until July, I had to show him off now, I couldn't wait.

So...without further adieu......

A couple days old at home.




With his "brother" Tonka at home....apparently Tonka is obsessed with him and drools all over him.


At the hospital....awwwww, so cute!


I'm not sure I mentioned that my niece named him after my grandpa. For those of you that know me and our family situation, this is so nostalgic for all of us and I believe will finally bring our family full circle in healing. Now we have another "little" Thayne to tease and laugh and bring us joy.

So grateful for life.

After the last couple of years, so grateful for a healthy little life.

Congrats Brit and Brian, he is absolutely beautiful!

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background