Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Caught up!

OK, now I am caught up. Finally. The type A in me can't take not having enough time for the simple things in life. My life is so ridiculously busy these days. I am looking for a way out. If any of you have any suggestions to make my life easier and still keep my house, please feel free to comment, I could use the pep talk! Hope you are all well and are having a wonderful 2009!

2 comments:

Keely said...

Yay!! Welcome back to the blogging world. Ok Tam...you have the cutest boys!
Where do I start.....
I love the those cheeks on Thatcher, I just want to squeeze them! And how sad he hurt his toe...and incredibly brave not to even cry! He is such an amazing little boy :)

The silk outfits your parents brought back are gorgeous. The boys look so cute in them.

Oh, and how in the world do you get your boys to dance? That is so awesome! I love the pictures of them dancing.

Heart Mommy said...

I love the hats on the boys... Glad to hear from you... Whew! It's hard playing catch up.

Cabo Pictures

Background