Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lost tooth! Are you kidding me?




WHAT?
HOW DARE YOU!
Too young! Life is just passing me by!

After I got over the shock of Sawyer's loose tooth. I gave him celery.

Yep, it worked...he came in and showed me it was bleeding and I gave him a dry tissue to pull it out with. And.....voila! He pulled it out first try! So proud, and yet, so sad all at the same time. He is the third boy to promise me he would stay three years old, and the third one to break his promise. Life goes on....

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background