Poor little guy. How sad is this face? Strep throat, two inner ear infections, and RSV...yep ladies, we didn't make it out of the winter before the bronchiolitis hit. I tried my best, but I returned home from Kentucky to a very sick boy. I told my work that I needed a few days off and even sent a doctors note stating that I needed to quarantine him for 72 hours, and.....I am no longer employed. I can't even worry about my financial situation right now because I have more important things to take care of. Thatch's sats were at 82 on Monday and today they are just above 90. Hopefully the RSV will heal while the strep and ear infections are healing and we will be good to go by Monday.So, of course, Sawyer is also not feeling well now. He has been laying on the couch next to me all day and took two naps. Luckily I had the Dr on Monday give me a prescription for him when he gave me Thatcher's so he should be feeling better tomorrow. When it rains it pours!
God Bless to all of my fellow Heart Mommies out there!
Happy CHD week everyone!




8 comments:
Tami -
That is so awful! I am mortified that your work would do that to you. Do they not have families?! I hope Thatcher recovers quickly and has no complications. Best of Luck!
Melissa - IHH
I can't believe that your work would do that to you! Even after Nathan's repair, the insurance company still paid for Nathan's synagis shots for RSV. Did Thatcher not qualify?
I hope he gets better soon!
That is so, so wrong! You could really push this if you wanted to.
Hugs to you and the boys. Beyond the financial stress, it may be a blessing in disguise ... you haven't seemed overly happy with the job. I wish you all well and hope the boys are up and running around soon.
That is crazy! I hope Thatcher is feeling better soon.
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma
I'm so sorry you lost your job (wink, wink). I guess you were really just supose to meet that doctor. I'm so sorry Thatch has been so sick, I hope he is feeling better by now. Please let me know if I can do anything,I can't wait to see you again, last weekend was so fun!
Oh my goodness....that poor little fella! How is he doing? I hope he's on the mend and feeling much better by now.
Seriously??? You really lost your job over this? I can't even believe that.
I can't believe they would do that to you.
Bless his sweet little heart.
I am also a heart mommy. My daughter will be having surgery in May.
Blessings!
Post a Comment