
Wow little munchie! Has it really been one year? How amazing is it that you are here with us right now, laughing, walking, loving, chasing, eating bugs and breaking "hearts" all over the place? Some days I never thought it would happen. Some days I couldn't even think about not celebrating this special day. This has been the longest, hardest, shortest, craziest, most memorable year of my life. I think you are amazing. I think that you are going to be something incredible one day. I think that if you are a garbage man, or President of the United States that I have truly learned what it means to let your child grow and find their true selves. I hope it is not too late for your older brothers and that I don't forget the valuable lessons I have learned this past year. I am so happy that I have you there to remind me- when you are stubborn and don't get your way. On the days that you throw little fits and pout with your lips I will remember that I am here to guide you, not mold you.
I love you my sweet curly haired blond boy!
I love you more than you will ever know!
Happy 1st Birthday!
Just wanted to show you how curly this boys hair is. It isn't quite as curly as Sawyers was at this age because he doesn't have quite as much as he did, but boy is he ever a cutie!
10 comments:
Hi Tami,
Can I just tell you how much I love seeing the progress that Thatcher is making! I'm so impressed to see him standing up considering his first year. Nathan just started sitting up at 7 months old. Hopefully he will catch up to how great Thatcher is doing.
-Stephanie (Nathan's Mom TOF)
Happy Birthday Thatcher!!!
hugs & prayers,
Christina
Jacob's momma
WOW...one already! What a stud! Happy Birthday kiddo.
Happy Birthday Thatcher !!!
Hugs,
Mike
Happy Birthday Thatcher! I love your post. You are so right. Our job is to guide them, not mold them and help them be the best they can be. You are so wise.
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
What an eventful and memorable year you've had! We're so glad that his 1st birthday came around and look at what a healthy handsome little guy he is- you're a great mom Tami!
I remember when Kinlee was born, I just wanted that first year to be over in an instant. I just knew that if we could get through that, then everything would be fine. I look back now and am glad that I had that first year with her and that it didn't go by so fast. Congratulations to you both and Thatcher. It is quite an accomplishment. To many more years to come! (Hopefully they get easier, but we will take them as we get them.)
Tami,
First of all I am feeling horrible and I am sure you have felt hurt, as that was not my intentions at all. I need to get all of Thatcher's information added to the database so I have it because that is my resource for doing the Birthday wishes from. Can you please email your info so I can add it or go to the form on the main IHH website stating join here and it will now give you a form to put that information in so Mike can add it. I would never intentionally miss a birthday as I know they are so precious since I never got to experience any with Hope. Please forgive me?
Thatcher is a cutie and I hope that his birthday was WONDERFUL.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn
Happy One year Thatcher! We all love you so much and are so greatful for your life! You always bring a smile to my face and make me want to kiss those cheeks! Cute new blog Tami, I love it!
Post a Comment