Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Update on Ranger


OK, so I had the nerve to tell my friend, Brytt, to update her blog and realized when I got home today that I had not updated since July, So here goes, lots of stuff that I have to catch up on. (Mostly so that when I get around so scrapbook it, I will remember!)

I know many of you have been asking about Ranger so I will start with him. He is doing remarkably well. He walks in circles to the left a bit so they are waiting to see about his sight and his level of brain damage. The day he came home he walked to his bowl and ate the entire bowl of food and drank water. Today he took a 20 minute walk and Vickie said he seems to have more control. I am ecstatic about it because I somewhat feel responsible. If I had just heard the garage door open maybe I would have gone over and heard him whimpering, or something. (I will probably never sleep again!) But here is a picture of him. I held him today and he was so sweet!

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background