Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I AM.....

I stole this off of Tamera's blog. I even stole one or two of her answers, but it is OK because she is my "sister" and she loves me!

I AM ... wishing I would have trained harder.
I WANT... Financial Security
I HAVE ... total success as a mother and a wife and a grown up.
I WISH I COULD….wave a magic wand and make my children 100% healthy.
I WANT... a job to pay off my bills
I HAVE ... more than I ever thought I would.
I HATE ... the direction our country has taken. (We don't say HATE at our house.)
I FEAR ... for Thatcher’s future.
I SEARCH ... for change $$ in the couch to fill up my gas tank.
I DON'T THINK ... People get me.
I REGRET ... choosing the wrong nursing school to get my degree.
I LOVE ... the faces of my beautiful children.
I ACHE FOR ... the families I met that are still at PCMC.
I ALWAYS CRY ... when a new baby is born.
I DANCE ... because I love it!
I SING ... because in my head- I am a rock star.
I NEVER ... judge people. Comment, maybe but NEVER judge. Its not my job.
I RARELY ... go a day without thinking about my guardian angels.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH ....my husband trying to juggle the bills.
I AM NOT ALWAYS .... worthy of my husband.
I HATE THAT ... I am broke.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... my karma.
I NEED ... 1 coca cola a day, and my children.

I SHOULD ... make more of an effort with my sisters.

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background