
"Mom, this store is COLD! They need to turn on their "warm conditioner"!"
And the best one....
When my friend Lori called and said that the tomatoes that were in her garden, were now all over the Jensen's 5th wheel trailer house. I asked Sawyer...
"What happened with the tomatoes at Lori's?"
"We smashed them."
"Who smashed them?"
"Me and Carson and Skyler."
"So..... who should clean them up?"
Sawyers answer.....
"Huh, .....I have NO idea."
To which I replied; "No........ No. Who smashed the tomatoes on Jensen's trailer?"
"Me and Carson and Skyler."
"So, who should clean that up?"
"Oh....Me and Carson and Skyler."
So this picture is of the three of them cleaning the Jensen's brand new 5th wheel trailer and learning a valuable lesson about taking care of other peoples things. Although I am pretty sure that he really enjoyed throwing and smashing the tomatoes!




4 comments:
CLASSIC BOY! I love it!
We should all be able to smash a few tomatoes now and then (maybe not on the Jensen's trailer though). I love little boys. What a cute picture.
You have got your hands full, little mama! Good thing he's so cute!
How could we possibly EVER get mad at those 3? It's such a great story and one that I think we'll tell them when they're teenagers. I love those little boys! :) My trailer has never looked so clean! :)
Post a Comment