Sunday, Ryan took Saydee and the boys to play tennis. After tennis, we all went over to Childers for Horses, and S'mores. Syd took the boys for a ride in the Bobcat too....they loved it.
Sawyer and I.
Thatcher and I.
Me and Lisa and Thatch and Lucky and Trigger.
I love ya Lis...
This is actually my favorite picture.
Ryan hates animals in general.
But he will do just about anything for the girls.
Syd asked him to hold Jewel, aka Karla, so she could put Thatch on the horse with me.
Then we giggled and I told her to take this picture.
Hee hee hee.
Shootin' the breeze, Cowboy style.
Thatch had a lot of turns on the horses. He really has no fear and didn't want to get off.
He cried when they put him on Fritz, the pony, because he didn't think he was a horse.
Lynds got a workout leading Sawyer around on Fritz. She ran most the way!
Sawyer LOVED it!
Again from the camera phone, sorry. It was getting dark.
Look at Thatch, riding all by himself. He really liked the "horses" better than the pony.
Syd and Jewel and Thatch in the Bobcat.
This was as much fun as the horses!
Tractors and horses and S'mores in one day!
Flippin' awesome!
Sawyer and Syd, and Jewel driving the Bobcat.
These kids are all so good to my kids.
They play so good with them and spend time with them, even when they could be bratty teenagers, I just love them like they were my own.
I guess this is the only picture we took of Dall on Fritz.
He did pretty well considering ponys are generally stubborn and they know when you are a novice.
I didn't get any pictures of the S'mores, it was too dark.
Dakota and little Dakota and Kenny were busy building the fire for the s'mores.
We had a great time.
I love Spring!















2 comments:
Sounds like a boys dream day. How are you guys. We are doing ok. Living in a little of denial. Just found out that Roman will most likely need another surgery soon. We should know more in September. I guess Roman's pulmonary valve isn't growing.
Tami
I loved meeting you today! I had met Brytten at Gracie Gledhill's funeral and I'm so glad that she recognized me today and I sat with your table. You are all great women and it feels to good for me to get to know more people who understand!
Love
Kim Brown
Kai's mom (ToF)
Post a Comment