Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Nelson Easter Egg Hunt!

Ugh....the candy....the bags and bags of candy....I know, I know, the kids love it. And I love watching them have fun with it. But 600 eggs, thats A LOT OF FRICKIN' eggs! Janet over did it again, and the kids had a great time. They are all so lucky to have their cousins.

Dakota gets the high ones!

Dallas finds the tricky ones...


Sawyer finds them all as fast as he can!


Thatcher gets a little EXtra help!


And Mommy gets chocolate kisses....and the dental bill.
I wish the boys would find college scholarships in their eggs.
That would be fantastic.
Or maybe, soccer or hockey tuition.
What? Too much to ask?
Huh.
We had brunch at our house with all the Acord clan that was in town.
It was really yummy.
Then we packed everyone up and headed to Janet's.

Everyone had a great time.
We love the Nelson's!
Thanks Janet and Glen!

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background