Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

St Patricks Day!

After we delivered our treats, we went to the PICU to see some of our favorite nurses.

The one standing next to me was both of our PICU nurses at one time.
AND- her name is Pamela Anderson.
Hee hee.

Then we took the boys to my house and went out to dinner to celebrate.
We are so grateful.
And I am so glad that I have Brytt and her fantastic family.
Happy 2nd Anniversary!

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Happy St. Patricks Day! I am glad you guys are doing so well and that you had the opportunity to spend some time down at the NICU will all the wonderful nurses and meet new families. I can't imagine what our lives would be like with out these wonderful people to take care of our growing sweet boys.

The McOmie Seven said...

I love Pam! She is fabulous!

Cabo Pictures

Background