Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mr Fredrickson.....

Thatcher is obsessed with balloons. We have started referring to him as Mr. Fredrickson.
He carries them around the house.
He seperates them into colors and shares them with guests- for a minute.


He watches his "show" with them like a friend.
He eats with them.
He even asks to take them in the car when we pick up Sawyer from school with them.
"Just one mom, in the truck?"
But look at this face! The joy it brings. I have never seen a kid like balloons as much as he does.
I am sure his fascination may have started with one of his favorite movies, "Up".
Or, I guess he could have gotten used to them at the hospital.
Whatever the reason, he loves them, and I love watching him play with them.

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background