The Acord family party. I start with this picture because Sawyer is so patient and sweet. He LITERALLY is folding his arms in reverence for Santa. We all watched the pure torture of his waiting for his turn. He is the sweetest, easy going, little guy.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the great party! We love this Santa and his personality and we are so lucky and grateful to you for making this all possible.
Sawyer LOVES Santa. Nothin' better than seeing Santa in the eyes of a child.
Here is my sweet little family.
Have I mentioned how lucky I am? Have I mentioned how grateful and humble I am to have good health and loving people by my side?
Have I mentioned that my husband is one of the most incredible people I know?
Dallas asked for a cell phone. Santa looked at me and I nodded my head, he told Dallas, "Well son, I think you need to get a little older." Thanks Santa!!!!
Santa gave each of the kids an ornament. As soon as Thatch got his, he put it up on Cindy's tree. How cute is that! Then he looked at Santa and said; "Santa! On a tree!!!"
Sawyer asked Santa for a Nintendo DS. He is such a great kid. How could Santa deny that request?
Dakota.....wow...he is just getting more and more mature day by day. What a great kid. I am so blessed. He asked Santa for a vacuum. Seriously...above everything else, he wanted to get a vacuum for the house because we were all so sick of the duct taped one that we had. How can you not love a kid that is as selfless as that.
And my Thatch. My little heart kiddo. He loved Santa. He was a little leery of him, but he sat on his lap and talked to him a little and took several pictures with him. Any of you that know Thatch, know that was NOT an easy thing for him to do. He is not a trusting kid, but he knew Santa was his friend.
Thatch only asked for one thing for Christmas....he asked that his friends surgery went off without a hitch this year. Santa said he would talk to God about that....and I believe he will.




No comments:
Post a Comment