Words cannot express how grateful and blessed I am this Christmas season. We have received donations from many people. We were able to reach our goal and may have a little bit left over to pay for February if Ryan is not able to secure a position by then. We are humbled by the outpouring of love from our friends and family. I had no idea it would be so difficult to accept help. I am so grateful. The spirit of Christ is alive and well. The Nelsons thank you from the bottom of our "hearts".
The tree went to an anonymous donor.
Ryan and I have talked at length about how to convey our gratitude to all of you. Some of the donors were anonymous and it would be impossible for us to personally thank them. We have decided that we will be taking our boys to volunteer in some capacity in our community. Because of your generosity, many people will benefit.
Much Love and God Bless.
Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Merry Christmas! It was so great meeting you last week and I hope we will see each other again. Forgot to tell you I snaped a pic of the boys. Will send soon! Kelleyn
Post a Comment