Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


Thatcher is trying to get his feet up on the coffee table like Uncle CraZy. Tracy had to help him a little....so funny.

Brian and Thayne....how cute is this guy! ok...baby Thayne is cute too...

Sage, Thatch, Jesse and Sawyer writing Christmas letters to Kyle. "Flat" Kyle will be no more in a few months! He comes home March 1st! Hoorah!


Aunt Judy and my mom....fantastic ladies....legends in their own time.


I love Thanksgiving. I love that we all dress up. We get the china out and USE it. Everything matches. We use gravy boats, our best serving dishes and everything tastes A-MAZE-ING. I am so glad that both my grandmothers were incredible cooks. Lucky lucky me....

Thatcher and Thayne in their Linus shirts. Brittney and Thayne were here the week before so I asked her to bring this shirt so we could take their pictures. Soo cute!

Yup.....it's true.....butter carved into turkeys....oh yeah.....its how we do it!

This is a great picture of Ryan and I, don't you think? It's amazing that we can even smile, since neither one of us have jobs and our $2400 COBRA payment is due in 20 days. We are just "Livin' on LOVE!"

Cindy makes fantastic pies. She learned from her mother in law Ardith (we miss you Ardith!) They are soooo good. The crust is unbelievable. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. She makes the best chocolate pie, and Apple pie and Pumpkin pie. But she doesn't make banana creme, because they make her vomit in her mouth a little.....
:)
So I love Thanksgiving. It is simplistic. All anyone asks is that you tell them what you are thankful for. I am thankful for everything. Even this whole lay off thing. It will make me stronger, it will make me grateful.....it also just might kill me. :)

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background