Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mmmmmmmmmmm....Princess Cupcakes

Here they are! The princess cupcakes I was "hired" to do for a little 8 year old birthday party! They turned out perfect. Delicious too! My nieces birthdays were the week before so I was able to make them their very own.

From SCRATCH ingredients...


Little Squenchers!
Happy Birthday!





Happy Birthday Addie!

Complete with pink sugar....

This is the finished box of cupcakes!


So much fun, so rewarding...anyone want some?
I'm starting a blog of all the cupcakes and treats that I have made...I have some ideas of what I am going to name it...do you have any ideas?
Please leave me a comment about a name for my new business....
OR vote on the names I already have narrowed it down to....
"The Yuppie Cuppie"
"The Sweetest Thing"
"Sunshine"
"Sunshine Treats"
or add your own idea...if you win...I will make you your very own cupcakes!
Thanks for your input! It means a lot to me!

2 comments:

Stephanie Ellinger said...

I'll totally hire you to make cupcakes for my little girl's party in February!

Jennefer Cook said...

My daughter's friends and family loved these cupcakes! Thanks again Tami!

Cabo Pictures

Background