
OK...so it is way past my birthday, but I wanted to share with you how fantastic my family and friends are. I woke up to Breakfast in bed from m y husband. Fruit crepes and thick bacon...dee-lish.

Then I went tanning. Ahhhhh sunshine....it makes me feel alive.

Then I went to lunch and shopping with my husband and my folks, my aunt, my sister and nieces and my Great Nephew.

A few days later my brother took me to dinner at my favorite place, Blue Fish. It was so good. They didn't have very good dessert there so we went to Red Robin for mud pie.
Me and my brother! Isn't he handsome!
A few days later my brother Brian took me to a FANTASTIC sushi restaurant downtown for lunch. It was so divine. This sushi had strawberries in it. Can you say "orgasmic"?

This was a beef tempura tower....holy moly it was heavenly.
Thanks mom and dad!

I LOVE halibut Oscar.

And cheesecake for dessert! Soooo delectable.

Of course a Pina Colada for the birthday girl!

Shana and I...I also went with some friends to see New Moon...thanks Lori!

Lori and Karla.

Brytt gave me this shirt...she knows me too well.....I love it.

Katy and Camille took me to lunch at Kneaders...they may have done it because they are my visiting teachers, but I don't care, I loved it. :)
And my sister gave me this cute pillow. It says..."Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake" and it has a little cupcake on the top! Its sooo cute!
Ryans parents also had us over for dinner the day after my birthday and it was delicious. So thoughtful.
My friend Lisa took me to see "This is it" at Jordan Commons.
I am so lucky to have so many people in my life. I am so grateful for my awesome husband and my great kids. My brothers and sister and my aunts and in laws, and my friends.
What a lucky, lucky, lucky girl I am.
Mmmmmmwwwwaaaaaa!







No comments:
Post a Comment