SO...we went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point.
It was waaayyyy fun! I am so happy to be off work and enjoying my kids for the summer! This is already shaping up to be the best summer in a LONG time! Thatcher growled at all the dinosaurs and Sawyer thought for sure he could take them. Dak and Dall were so good to help with Thatch, because although the lady thought it might take us 1.5 hours to get through the museum, it took us 2 hours and that was about 40 minutes too long for Thatch. He was a trooper though. Did I mention how happy I am to be spending time with my kids?
WOO HOOOOO!
Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am glad you guys are having a fun summer. As you have seen from our blog we have been super busy. Do you ever feel like sometimes your child is bluer than normal. I don't know if I am just imagining it our if I need to take him in. Roman was seen in March and they said he was perfect, but it seems like he last couple times I have taken him to the pool his hand and feet seem to be blue. I have been having an argument with myself on weather or not to call. Otherwise, he seems fine. To tell you the truth I think this is the worst part of the whole thing is wondering for the rest of his life if he is ok.
Happy Birthday Thatcher! I hope you have a wonderfully fun day and eat some fun treats!
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma
Post a Comment